D.Ali ÖZDER, who is engaged in trade in various occupations in our district and founded in 29/12/1958, was registered with Suluova Trade Registry Office with the registration number -1-. This company is the first member of Suluova to register with Suluova Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
In 1974, the number of registered members in the district of Amasya Chamber of Commerce and Industry has exceeded 200, Suluova is a large district and the transportation and communication conditions of the time has become obligatory to establish a Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
In the same year, our Chamber was officially established by the Ministry of Industry and Trade on the date of 01.01.1974 with the name of "Suluova Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Industry" with the superior efforts and efforts of the leading craftsmen of our district and it continues its activities.
Founding Board of our Chamber
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD: ÖMER SARAÇOĞLU
VICE PRESIDENT: Mustafa GURBET
ACCOUNTANT MEMBER: Ahmet BALAT
MEMBER: Consists of
Our room started its first activities in a small office opposite the Pazar quarter market place.
During the establishment of the chamber, in order to receive the current records and documents of our registered members in the Amasya Chamber of Commerce and Industry, it was necessary for these members to pay their dues to the Amasya Chamber of Commerce and Industry until 1974. In order to pay these dues, to keep the office in the room and to buy office equipment and stationery, the first members of the Chamber, Ömer SARAÇOĞLU and members Hüseyin AYAZOĞLU, Temel ÖZTÜRK, Hamdi ÇELEBİ, Mustafa GURBET, Ahmet BALAT, Naci AKSU They covered the establishment expenses of the room.
Mustafa GURBET was elected as the President on 25.01.1978 and
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD: Mustafa GURBET
VICE PRESIDENT: Ahmet BALAT
ACCOUNTANT MEMBER: Friday BUĞA
Nevzat ÇOLAK has taken part in the administration of our Chamber since its establishment and has fulfilled the Secretary General of the Chamber with great effort and success until his retirement in January 1996.
Starting from the days when the room was newly established, it has performed its work completely and without any disruption with its work ethic, diligence and discipline and has had an important share in the coming of our room to these days.
In 1982, our room was moved to a 12 square meter property owned by Yahya DENİZ in Orta Mah Denizciler Cad Deniz İş Hanı building and continued to serve here until 1994. In 1994, the property no. 14-12 of our property room was taken from Yahya DENİZ and moved to 3 floors.
In 2004, we assumed that the current location we had been serving was inadequate and did not suit our room. At the end of 2004, the ownership of the same building on the front of the bank was purchased by auction on the grounds that the dwelling of Akbank bank was back to back with our room.
After the necessary repairs and renovations were made in the building, our room was moved here at the beginning of February 2006.
In 2015, due to the fact that the land where our building is located is small and not suitable for the conditions of our age with the mobility in the construction sector, construction of a moderated building with an area of approximately 3 floors and 1117 m2 with an area of 1024 m2 has started in Ata Mah Samsun Cad No 232.
Our room has started to operate in a 12 m² workplace without any service equipment. Today, our room is ready to serve with all kinds of office equipment in a service building consisting of 2 apartments of 160 m² and a meeting hall of 100 m². continues. Our Chamber, which was established with the staff of 1 Secretary General, has been serving with single personnel until 1989 and with 2 personnel from 1989 to 2014.
Suluova Commerce and Industry Room 450 members, 7 Profession Committee of 14 Council Member, continues with the third-equipped staff with No. 5174 Turkey Chambers and Stock Exchanges Union with the rooms and the task of continuous improvement principles defined under the Exchange Act.