|Commercial Life and Production||Geri Dön|
Commercial Life and Production
25 km from the city center and located in the west. Suluova Miladi, which is one of the charming districts of the Middle Black Sea, is called uma Arguma ”(Sulakyurt) in the early years. In 1902 it became a parish with the name “Suluca”. In 1946, it was renamed ulu Suluova ve and became a district. According to the 2010 census, the population of Suluova is 47,510, of which 37,669 in the district center and 9,841 in towns and villages. There is a town (Eraslan Town) and 38 villages in the district. There are 20 neighborhoods in the town center. 2/3 of the villages are lowland villages and 1/3 are forest and mountain villages. The settlement of the villages is collective. History of Suluova BC It dates back to 2000s. According to the inventory of the excavations conducted in Kumbettepe in the neighborhood of uk Doğukent ilçe, the history of the district dates back to the Chalcolithic era and the Hittite era. It was entered into the Turkish administration during the Seljuk period. In 1386 the Ottoman administration was passed.
The district center, which has a rich lignite source, has shown a rapid development with the establishment of the Sugar Factory in 1954. Suluova became a district in 1957. Until the Suluova Sugar Factory was opened, there was Suluca, a small town. No matter how much Suluca was said, he did not have any water and had arid land. Nowadays, drinking water has been provided from Akdağ, Tersakan bed has been cleaned and malaria and marshy areas have been dried and a fertile plain has been formed. The fertile plain starting from Gümüşhacıköy and Merzifon has an irrigation network that resembles Çukurova. The canal and canalets embraced the plain and it was set to give a separate irrigation pleasure. The town of Suluca changed its name and remained a neighborhood name and Suluova took its place. The biggest factor in this was the Suluova Sugar Factory. This factory has an important place in the development of Suluova, especially in the culture and general development of the farm, which has helped agriculture and educated its farmers. Apart from the workers and civil servants working in the factory, the population increased with the incentives in fattening and other sub-areas and a modern urbanism emerged. The district was built in 1955. It is like embracing the industrial land based on agriculture. Their villages receive their share from this development. Eraslan Town is a case study. Suluova is located north of Amasya, between Merzifon and Samsun-Ladik. Inside the railway connects Samsuna. The highway passing through Samsun, Ankara, Istanbul, Erzurum and continues to connect to the South East Anatolia region is also 10 km away from Merzifon Airport .. The highest mountain in the region is 2062 meters east. The television station that serves as a transmitter to Amasya and Samsun and the surrounding provinces is located here on the Kocacık Hill. This place is the place where Kocacık Zade, a man of simple and spiritual saturation, whose reputation has reached the level of sermon and honesty, is the sheep. The tomb is located here.Tersakan on the edge of Gani Baba is a separate frequented place. Picnic area with water and meadow.